Recent Blog Posts
- Another Snafu At Controversial Bay State Charter
- Bay State Charter Campaign Gets A Black Eye in Brockton: New Heights Charter Unlikely to Open on Main St.
- Will Massachusetts Learn from Michigan’s Charter Calamity?
- Baruch Students Win Journalism Award for Cuba Reporting
- Is Politics–Not School Improvement–Behind Brockton’s New Charter?
- Surprise! Reign of Error by @DianeRavitch @ educ leadership class at Univ. of New Orleans. Great stud's Thx Bob F. https://t.co/5XhpuN7JMh 6 hours ago
- An honor 2 tour #nolaed w integr pioneer Leona Tate: @ age 6 she & 3 o/ girls bec 1st Af-Am girls @ McDonogh 19 https://t.co/NWjlb95zpp 12 hours ago
- Poignant: US marshal, DC native, asked 4 ashes 2 b returnd 2 NOLA where he protectd 4 Black girls integr'g schools s.nola.com/iXHcKxN 18 hours ago
- RT @Beckabrook888: It's becoming humorous at this point. #charterfail twitter.com/aagabor/status… 1 day ago
- RT @RWwatchMA: More about New Heights Charter in Brockton, the charter city officials told MA Board of ED: "No, thank you" #mapoli https://… 1 day ago
Tag Archives: telecommunications
How Verizon Treats its Customers: 1 Month, a Dozen Calls and $310 to Get Service Restored In a recent blog post, “Why I Tried…and Failed…to Fire Verizon”, I described the systemic screw-ups and service break-downs that led me to try … Continue reading
Late last year, after months of problems with my internet service, I decided to fire Verizon and switch to Time Warner, which promised me seamless connectivity, phone service and cable, all at a good price. Instead, I’m back with Verizon—not … Continue reading